July 23, 2014

Alamo Drafthouse and My Austin Bucket List

Joshua dragged me to the movies a couple of weekends ago. I am not a fan of sitting in a movie theatre for almost three hours, but he talked me into it. He took me to Alamo Drafthouse.  We arrived 45 minutes early (which I highly recommend). 

As I entered the theatre, I was impressed. The experience was fun! I ordered fried pickles and goat cheese & prosciutto turkey burger. The food was fabulous, though eating in the dark bothered me a bit (I learned I'm one of those people who want to look at their food). I especially like the no talking policy and no one under the age of 18 is allowed without a parent. It was quite enjoyable to watch a movie without kids running around or babies crying. 


For those that haven't enjoyed the Alamo Drafthouse experience...







What's up next?

I recently read an article featuring places to visit and things to do in Austin. I decided to do a little research and make a list of these places, a sort of Austin bucket list..



No comments:

Post a Comment