I had a full weekend of cleaning carpets, reading & studying, and working on a couple of art pieces which left me little time to bake. Since I made a commitment to bake every weekend, I went with Nutella Pie Crust Crescents from Plain Chicken.
1 pkg. refrigerated pie crust (Pillsbury)
2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 Tbsp cinnamon sugar
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Unroll pie crust and slice into 32 wedges (pizza slice style).
3. Spread a small amount of Nutella on each triangle and roll up, starting with wide end.
4. Top each crescent with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
5. Bake at 425 for 7-9 minutes, or until lightly browned. ENJOY!