1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Add vanilla and eggs and mix well. Add salt, cocoa powder and flour and stir to well combine. Do not over mix.
3. Pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes.
Shortbread Truffle Layer
1. Place cookies in a food processor until fine powder. Mash in cream cheese and sugar until mixture is well combined.
2. Gently press shortbread truffle evenly over cooled brownies.
1. Place caramel cubes and milk in a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until melted, stirring in between each increment until melted and smooth.
2. Evenly pour over shortbread truffle layer.
3. Place in fridge to let it cool.
1. Combine chocolate chips and shortening together in a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each increment until melted and smooth.
2. Evenly spread over the top of cooled caramel layer.
3. Let set up in fridge before cutting into.
Let me know what you think...