March 22, 2015

6 Healthy Habits

Spring Break was awesome! I had a lot of fun visiting museums, trying new foods, watching movies, staying up until midnight, and sleeping in. Now it's time to get back to work and prepare my students for STAAR.

For the past couple of months, I've been sick--runny nose, headaches, stomachaches--and exhausted. It started to affect my outlook on life. Over Spring Break, I decided to look at myself and make a few changes. I spent time reading many blogs about mediation, eating healthy, and exercise. 

I made myself a quick list to have at work:

  • start fresh every single day
  • eat healthy snacks at work
  • don't skimp on sleep
  • exercise daily
  • don't snack if you're not hungry
  • count to 10 when you're angry



Have a fabulous week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment