March 20, 2015

Spring Break: Day Five

I am one of those people who are perfectly content staying at home to work on a piece of art, bake, or write. The museum visits, eating out, and attempting to do cool things wore me out, so Joshua and I stayed at home most of the day, relaxing.

I woke up this morning around 9 because I watched apocalyptic movies all night.  I am writing an apocalyptic YA short story and I decided to do a little research. Last night, Joshua and I went to Half Price Books and purchased three apocalyptic movies: Children of Men, The Postman, and The Book of Eli. 

The only agenda today was to pick my Dad up at the airport, buy groceries, and find a companion for Bram (our new kitten). After several hours of visiting adoption agencies, we decided to wait until April to adopt a kitten.  


The rest of the evening consisted of eating sushi, baking a upside-down pineapple cake, and spending time with my dad, daughters, and Joshua. This is the best Spring Break. EVER.




No comments:

Post a Comment