April 8, 2015

10 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

I love grilled cheese sandwiches. They are perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I prefer a plain grilled cheddar cheese sandwich. Last summer at a PD (professional development) training, I had the best grilled cheese: grilled fig and Fontina cheese with sauteed onions. It was so tasty! 

Here are 10 grilled cheese sandwiches I've come across that look delicious and I need to try...



(Spinach And Artichoke Grilled Cheese recipe from Annie's Eats)



(Grilled Figs and Cheese recipe from 80 Breakfasts)



(Steak and Potato BBQed Grilled Cheese recipe from BS in the Kitchen)


(Fried Chicken And Waffle Grilled Cheese recipe from Adrienne's House)





(Grilled Goat Cheese and Jam recipe from lily)









(Philly Steak Grilled Cheese recipe from killing thyme)


(Cranberry, Brie, and Prosciutto Grilled Cheese recipe from Baker by Nature)




No comments:

Post a Comment