April 19, 2015

New Series: Surviving Middle School


I go back and forth on including teaching resources and other teaching related posts on Austin At Home. I spend a lot of time looking for great websites and inspirational blogs. I enjoy sharing sites I find with my co-workers. So in an effort to share sites that help me and other teachers I know, I’m introducing a new series-Surviving Middle School. 

Here are three reasons why...

1. I am an ELAR teacher... 
When people ask me what I do, I am always proud to say "I'm an 8th grade English teacher!"

2. I want to share more about who I am...
While I am a mom, a baker, a seamstress, and a writer...I'm also a teacher. 

3. I want to share information...
Sharing info is how I've been able to survive my first full year of teaching middle school

No comments:

Post a Comment