May 23, 2015

Future DIY Projects...

It's a warm, rainy day in Austin. Besides a quick run to HEB for ingredients to make queso, I've been at home rearranging furniture. I spend a lot of time at home. I like to make accessories, adding more ambiance to our home. 

I make accessories because I don't have a large home decor budget. While I have a long list of pieces I want to refinish and make, I'm always looking for more. I came across a couple of ideas browsing Pinterest...




I've been wanting make a constellation quilt forever. Maybe this summer?


This button globe would be easy to recreate. I definitely have enough buttons to do the job...(neatorama.com)


I might create a shade like this for the classroom (alittleglassbox.com)


A vintage mirror would fit right in in my home. There are a couple of ways to antique a mirror to make it look vintage (vintageinteriordesign.tumblr.com)
  

I love these maps, recreating a couple would be fun (archiespress.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment