May 3, 2015

Busy Week.

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. It's been a rough week. At work, we are preparing students for the second round of STAAR testing. I'm doing two jobs at once, well three. I'm guiding my students that passed the STAAR Reading test through a novel study. At the same time, I'm preparing lessons for the students who didn't pass (interventions) while dealing with the "senioritis" that plagues my 8th grade students. I am exhausted when I get home. I haven't read, I haven't worked out, I basically crash once I walk in the door. Joshua and I have made a pact that I go work out to decompress from the hectic day before coming home.

Though I haven't been cooking, Joshua has and I'm thankful! He made 30 bacon, egg, sausage, and cheese burritos. The breakfast burritos are wrapped in plastic wrap, neatly packed in the freezer. Fantastic for breakfast on the go!

We love pickles. Pickles and olives. Friday I had shredded BQ beef sandwich with a homemade pickle. OMG, the pickle was good!!


He also made vanilla ice cream with Oreo cookies. How fabulous is that?!  


So good...I'm a lucky woman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment