June 6, 2015

Countdown...Days 4-1

My goal was to blog after each day and I started off strong. However as the school year came to an end, I got sick. I almost went to the ER with a tremendous headache that lasted roughly two weeks. I pushed myself at work and when I got home, I crawled into bed and slept.

So, here's a quick recap of the last four days of school:

Day 4: For a graduation present, I gave all my students a 100 on their The Hunger Games project. After I made the announcement, they all cheered. The smiles and spontaneous yelling out of "thank you" made my day!

Day 3: The best thing today was my students helped me pack up most of our classroom. I had two students volunteer to put boxes together, another take posters down, and several organize pens, colored pencils, etc. into zip lock plastic bags. I love these kids!

Day 2: The 8th grade dance. I loved watching my co-workers dance and all of the 8th grade mingle, dance, and have a good time. 

Day 1: Graduation!


No comments:

Post a Comment