I love reading! Here's my summer reading list:
1. World War Z by Max Brooks
2. The Brothers Grimm Vol. I & II
3. Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
4. The Dead by Charlie Higson
5. The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
6. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
7. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
8. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
2. Work out!
I let myself go during the school year. I've gained about 20-25 pounds. When I reach my goal, I will treat myself to Ballet Beautiful workout CDs!
3. Invite my co-workers to dinner
I miss my team. A lot.
4. Work on the novel
Once I'm done with all the summer professional development, I plan on allocating at least two hours to writing a day. No phones. No Facebook. No Pinterest.
Since I'm trying to lose weight, I want to learn how to bake healthy treats. Is that even possible?
6. Spend time with Bram
He needs to play a lot more than he is now, poor kitty.