July 20, 2015

A Month Left...

I've had an interesting Summer Break: one week Pre-AP training, two week Writing Workshop, one week Differentiation Conference, a wedding, an eviction notice, a 1/2 weekend visit with my new in-laws and a new rental home. I've been working on my classroom website(s), filing lessons & ideas, buying books for our classroom library, and creating educational board games. As the new school year approaches, I find myself excited to get back into the classroom!

I've been perusing Pinterest for classroom ideas, as well and made a list of ideas I'd like to try in my room. 

1. Magazine Display 


2. Door Decor



3. Sharpie Paint Pens


4. Book Review Bulletin Board 



5. Display Area (for artwork, etc.)


6. White Board Erasers


7. Map (I tried this last year and the kids loved it, but I didn't keep up with it)


8. Student Shout Outs


9. Sentence Strip (Organization)


10. Clearly Stated Classroom Expectations


(All photos from Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment