I am loving anything with lemons and blueberries, at the moment. I had blueberries and plain Greek yogurt left over from other recipes. So, I made a delicious cake I found on Pinterest from Dinner Dishes and Desserts. While I like the lemon glaze, next time I'll make streusel for the topping. Try both!
1½ c +2 tbsp flour, divided
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ c vegetable oil
1 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 c plain Greek yogurt
1½ c blueberries
1 lemon, zested
1 lemon, juiced
1 c powdered sugar
3 tbsp lemon juice (approximately)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift together 1½ cups flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl whisk together vegetable oil and sugar. Add vanilla and eggs. Mixing until well combined. Add the zest and juice of a lemon.
4. Alternate mixing in yogurt and flour mixture in 2 batches. Do not over mix.
5. In a bowl toss blueberries with 2 Tbls flour until well coated. Fold blueberries into cake batter.
6. Pour into a 9 inch spring form pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a tester comes out clean. Let cool completely.
7. In a small bowl mix together powdered sugar and lemon juice until desired consistency. Remove the outside of the spring form pan. Drizzle cake with the glaze.