September 7, 2015

Menu 9.7

In my attempt to lose weight and (more importantly) save money, I've decided to create a menu on Sunday for the week ahead. I have good intentions to follow my menu plan. We'll see how it goes.

I need to tweak the recipes a bit because the only people that eat in this house are myself and Joshua. My teenage and adult daughters don't seem to like our dinner choices. I frequently hear, from the youngest, "there's nothing to eat in here" with a hint of disgust in her voice. 

Here's what's planned for this week:

Monday: Cheesy Gnocchi
Cheesy Gnocchi Skillet




















Tuesday: Leftovers
(I have Back to School Night, so Joshua will be eating leftovers and I will have a dinner from a local eatery delivered)


Wednesday: Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Enchilada Casserole




















Thursday: Mac-n-Cheese
Goat cheese and Rosemary Mac-n-Cheese




















Friday: Zucchini Nachos
Usually we eat leftovers on Friday because we are too tired to cook. Sometimes we have a simple appetizer for dinner. Whichever is easier. We are all about catching up on our tv shows while snacking. I've been wanting to try Zucchini Nachos...with beef, not veggie burger patties.
Zucchini Nachos



No comments:

Post a Comment