June 9, 2017

Summer Vacation: Week One

Well, I had a list of things I wanted to do the MINUTE break started. Needless to say, I haven't done anything. I'm not sure what free time does to my motivation. When I'm teaching, I'm on the go: lunch, preparing for meetings, preparing lessons, setting up and maintaining classroom library, etc. Once I have free time, my motivation ceases. All I can do is lay in bed and watch TV or sleep. I'm not sure how to motivate myself...


While I planted myself in front of the television, I've been stitching. I finished stitching and beading Letters from Nora ("D" for my mom and "A" for my MIL). Both designs are conversions from the original pattern.



I also stitched more on Fairy Flora from Mirabilia. I did not follow the pattern for the wings, I wanted to use floss I have in my stash. I'll post the conversion once I'm finished with the design.



Week one down.



No comments:

Post a Comment